JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a Maven RS.1 scope bundle on sale. Came with Warne 7214M rings. (Are they picatinny only??)
I want a weaver-style base because the picatinny looks like dogbubblegum on a Browning BAR MkII Safari w/BOSS.

Predicament: find a weaver-style base for the Warne rings or return the rings?

I am doing something similar with a Mauser 98 of mine.

One of the holes on one of the rings stripped out so it's either repair the ring by 'through' drilling the hole in the ring (its an old style ring with a blind hole) re-tapping it and using a new screw, buy new rings for the original 98 style one piece base OR going with a two piece Weaver style mount and using 'conventional' Weaver style rings which I have a few sets of.

Point being is I had looked at a one piece Picatinny style mount but decided against it for the same reason - the appearance - and the two piece Weaver style base is a bit cheaper!

1913 is Picatinny. You need to ask/look specifically for Weaver rings if you have a Weaver rail.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top