JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pistol marked Mega lower with DPMS lower kit and A2 buttstock, buffer and spring included . $250 plus $10 shipping or FTF in Seattle. Couple of hundred round count as a pistol. No scratches or anything else. Transferred as pistol on WA state paperwork and 4473 . New Rifle stock recently installed but the deal on the upper I was buying fell through so it was never built as rifle so it can go either way.

[email protected]

It was actually registered as a pistol on the 4473 and it was transferred with WA state pistol transfer paperwork. I believe the ATF has since advised dealers not to register receivers as pistols or rifles. Legally , It doesnt matter and can be used for a rifle but if it does get built as such it cannot go back to pistol by the letter of the law. I no longer have the pistol upper or the pistol buffer. It had been built as a 9mm pistol but I didnt find it all that handy as such.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.