JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Afternoon, Gentlemen. I made a mistake of loaning my ARD Killflash - usually fitted to my 8-32x56 NF scope, to a pal going shooting in Norway. He, in turn, loaned it to his his guide, who 'lost it'.

See, where I mostly shoot here in yUK, our range is very unusual in that it is actually South-facing, unlike just about every other range in the Northern hemisphere. With our high latitude and low Winter sun angle, some kind of optical glare reducer is a must, and many people make them out of, ahem, toilet roll centres or even Kitchen roll centres....anybody looking in on an early morning shooting session here between early November and early April would be forgiven for assuming from the scrinched-up eyes that we were all Inuit.

Anybody in OR who is savvy with a supplier at less than Nightforce prices, and can point me in that direction, will be my friend forever. We like to buy stuff in OR, us.

tac

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top