JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Joe,

I think someone may have asked about this before, but is there any way or perhaps future feature option that would allow me to somehow save or archive a Conversation thread? The reason I ask is that sometimes, I want to hold on to a conversation thread because it has important information that I want to refer back to, or maybe I want to keep certain contacts for future reference, or even remember who I did business with previously.

At this point, either I have to copy/paste into something like a Word document or email, manually copy the info into a contact list or, just save it in my conversation list, which takes up more and more space over time. At this point, I still have some conversations saved from 3 years ago because they have important info I want to be able to refer back to. It would be most beneficial to have that information here on the site so I don't have to cross-reference somewhere else.

I know that archiving means more storage space, so maybe that isn't going to be an option, but I'm just curious if there is another way available so I can keep my inbox a little cleaner.

Last Edited:
Increase your membership son;), that gives you more mail slots:cool:.

Yes, if space was the issue. I'd just like to be able to keep my active conversations separate from the archived ones. I've got enough space at the moment, it's more about filing and cleanup than space.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top