JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went in there to have some carbon arrows trimmed. The girl that helped me was fast and friendly. I like that, and although they don't have a lot of what I use, all traditional gear, I'll not hesitate to stop in again if I need any thing that they might have or be able to assist me with.

I went in last sat for some fun with my younger brother for his birthday. We rented some bows and arrows and had a blast. Im going back tomorrow to buy my first compound bow. Ive found something cheaper than shooting guns that I like to do. And the best thing is that I can do it in my backyard. Lol. The place may be busy at times but they are very helpful and will answer their phone when you call.

I went in last sat for some fun with my younger brother for his birthday. We rented some bows and arrows and had a blast. Im going back tomorrow to buy my first compound bow. Ive found something cheaper than shooting guns that I like to do. And the best thing is that I can do it in my backyard. Lol. The place may be busy at times but they are very helpful and will answer their phone when you call.

That's cool, man. I like to shoot classic recurves. Got about eight, from the 60's mostly. I like that I can shoot in my yard as well, I can get about 29 yrds shooting down the side of my house. Nobody cares and I live on Lombard St. Mostly people just asked about the bows and if it's difficult.

Went in today and got a PSE Stinger 3G compound bow, accessories, and a target bag. The guy that helped me was very helpful in teaching me techniques and even help me sight in my bow for 20 yards. Awesome service. I think down my drive way I can get about 50 yards, but i'm not ready for that distance yet. LOL. I will be back if I ever need anything else.

I shot there when I was 18 (long time ago). Went as far as to shoot competitively. Took 2nd and still have the trophy. Thanks for the memories. :)

I've been bringing my kids there for years. We started off taking the lessons through THPRD and then just kept going back. My daughter is 11 years old now and has moved up from the small fiberglass recurve to the large fiberglass recurve. Between my older boys and and I we have 4 recurve bows and an '87 Bear compound bow.

It's a great place to go spend a few hours.

Any of you guys heard of HHA Optimizer bow sights? The owner called me up and wanted to buy one of my bows, a very nice Herters Sambar Perfection. After he made his offer, which was very generous, he said that he also wanted to send me two of his top of the line sights. I think that they go for around $250. Anyway I don't shoot compounds or use sights, so when I get these I will most likely be listing them up for sale or better yet, trade. If any of you are interested I can let you know once I have them. I got his check but the sights are back ordered for a couple of weeks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top