JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$125
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
AA1430 - Archangel Sparta Pistol Grip Conversion Stock for the Ruger® Mini-14/Mini-30/6.8 Ranch Rifle®
AA1430 The Sparta stock conversion offers the owners of Ruger Mini-14/Mini-30/6.8 Ranch rifles the convenience of a pistol grip stock, with an adjustable length-of-pull, and adjustable cheek-riser.
This is on the site: NOTICE: The SPARTA stock is compatible with Ranch Rifle* versions of the Mini's produced since 1982. But I have sen others say it needs to be a newer rifle. My Mini 14 was not a ranch but was produced in 1984 and it did NOT fit. It's the sight rear sight that was the issue.

Here is a link to the manufacturers site:

AA1430 - Archangel Sparta Pistol Grip Conversion Stock for the Ruger® Mini-14/Mini-30/6.8 Ranch Rifle® - ProMag Industries

spart stcok.jpg sparta stock.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top