JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was hoping there was someone here who could help me out with a few questions. I've read the manual on the arc ballistics app (I have pro) but it isn't in depth as I like it or likely I'm not experienced enough to understand it.

The rifle I have is a ruger precision 6.5. the rail on it is 20mm and my MPA mount is also 20mm. So 40mm total which converts to 1.5748 inches. Is this the number I use in the elevation offset (see below). Am I way off?

Screenshot_20210311-064440_BallisticsARC.jpg

Are you sure you don't mean 20 MOA rail and 20 MOA mount? If that is what you mean, then no that is not the offset.

I believe the offset is just referring to if you have your set up sighted in at something other than exactly on at 100 yards. Lots of people like to sight in at 1"high at 100. Or maybe you have a couple of different loads you shoot and you leave your scope zero'd for one and just know the offset for the other ones.

You are correct, moa not mm.

Thank you for the response, I'll change it back to zero. When I was messing with it this morning (should have waited till my first cup of coffee), I entered that number and threw my numbers WAY off which is why I asked.

Thanks again

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top