JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Literally any of them that support the demonstrably false claims you are making :s0112:

Also you seam to be caught in a Burden Of Proof Fallacy loop
To wit:
The burden of proof fallacy is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone tries to evade their burden of proof, by denying it, pretending to have fulfilled it, or shifting it to someone else.

You made specific claims about the case, it is ON YOU to prove them, NOT on me to disprove them
Sorry proven self defense lawyers and constitutional lawyers would disagree with your assessment of the facts and context. If you are ignorant of all except the mainstream media narrative that's on you. Btw your handle is fitting

How about we lose the back and forth jabs. It is best to actually have facts and not just hearsay to back up statements made when expressing your point of view. That goes a long way versus using preschool yard tactics.

Not pointing to any one individual, just stating.

The bottom line is Arbery ran toward and attacked an armed man that was trying to communicate with and detain him. Whether or not the citizen arrest was correct Arbery attacked out of fear or anger but he attacked just the same.
So what I gather here is that defending yourself from an armed pursuer regardless of context is the same as attacking someone, I've heard of the best defense is a good offense but this ones new to me.

Also, Isn't it weird that when people ask for a person to provide sources for their statements they refuse and tell you to go do your own research? And then shortly after said person then demands for others to provide sources? Because that's totally how things work.

I rarely comment on here, but I just have to say I'm just astonished at the mental gymnastics going on this thread. I've been watching the wrong Olympics this entire time.

All that aside, I gotta ask... What is the point of this thread? And further more why are we discussing it on NWFA of all places? I'm on here because I like firearms!

What is the point of this thread? And further more why are we discussing it on NWFA of all places?
I believe it was intended originally as a discussion on the appropriate use of firearms in certain situations. It was relevant in that sense, but there were some...diversions...along the way. Strong opinions being what they are and all.

So what I gather here is that defending yourself from an armed pursuer regardless of context is the same as attacking someone, I've heard of the best defense is a good offense but this ones new to me.

Also, Isn't it weird that when people ask for a person to provide sources for their statements they refuse and tell you to go do your own research? And then shortly after said person then demands for others to provide sources? Because that's totally how things work.

I rarely comment on here, but I just have to say I'm just astonished at the mental gymnastics going on this thread. I've been watching the wrong Olympics this entire time.

All that aside, I gotta ask... What is the point of this thread? And further more why are we discussing it on NWFA of all places? I'm on here because I like firearms!
Before we knew anything, it looked like there were two big self defense cases at once: Rittenhouse and Arbury. As we learned more, it became obvious how they differed.

This thread has drifted so far away from the topic of self defense that it's getting a yeeting on over to off topic.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top