JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know let me know when you decide. I have a glock magazine lower that has been sitting in the safe for about 6 months that I bought on a impulse and can't decide what to do with.

AR Pistol if your going to do a rifle then in my mind it should be a rifle caliber.

20170130_132100.jpg

Of course I don't want the length, but I also don't want the hassle of a SBR for something I might leave in the truck or behind my headboard. I have two 9mm AR pistols. One has a 4.5" barrel and the other a 7.5" and two carbines which are both 16". They are all great fun to shoot but the short ones I think are more fun but would be more fun yet if you SBR'd them

I think it depends on purpose of the ar9. Training in cohesion of ar15 - rifle/carbine
Trunk/traveling - pistol
Sbr - pistol
Home defense - pistol (tight corners) / rifle (if you live in a mansion)
Plink > 25 meters - pistol

Imo 9mm is only effective up to 50 meters, if you're shooting at that range might as well have your ar15. I'm biased towards pistol. There are many aftermarket braces that make them extremely comfortable to "brace" against.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top