JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1199
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Freedom Ordinance FX9 -

I bought this for my mom but after recent shootings she dosnt want it anymore (yea, i know..). Takes any glock 9mm mag & is a ton of fun. I put almost 800 rds just to make sure its good to go for mama, otherwise its just been collecting dust. Most the accessories are recent additions so theyre pretty much new (which is why i included individual prices below, but of course, its all discounted)Its a ton of fun, very reliable, super lightweight and functions just like an ar.. and has LAST RD HOLD OPEN! (idk why that feature is so hard to find lol). I plan to sell as is cus I already have way too many accessories. Just checked local prices, the gun by itself sells anywhere from $800-$900 new, (of course I'm not charging that) If you're near me, youre welcome to try before you buy. Text OK - 503 820 9211

Nutnfancy did a review on it you can check out. His main criticism is that the gun should have anti walk pins. Mines a newer model so those are included :)

Features/Accessories
- 8 inch barrel
- Anti walk pins
- midwest industries handguard
- Magpul trigger guard (for gloved hands & takes away that annoying sharp edge most ar's have)
- hand stop (dont remember what brand)
- Olight Odin mini in sprint run grey (its one of the newer models, so you wont burn yourself lol)
- Holosun 503cu (has the solar panel)($260 new, only had for the last few months. zero'd it once now it just sits)
- SBA3 brace ($100-$150 new)
- Magpul K2 grip
IMG_6307.JPG IMG_6306.JPG IMG_6308.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.