JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My daughter is coming over today to mill out her 80% lower on her jig!!!;)
Brings a tear to this cavemans eye....:cool:

All done, she done GOOD.

20170804_212445.jpg 20170809_182926.jpg

Last Edited:
BUILD ONE HAVE HER HELP YOU .me and my nephew built my sister a AR FOR XMAS he came by after school for a few weeks one day here and there when we got parts and we painted it are self's with DURA COAT FIRE ARMS PAINT IMAG0616.jpg IMAG0617.jpg IMAG0620.jpg IMAG0631.jpg IMAG1034.jpg even painted her ammo Box lol

I guess that's what I meant. I hear it works awesome. The AR-10 adapter plates are a great feature.

I am so glad that I thuroughly researched and waited to buy a jig. This one is by far "the best" out there IMHO.
The only modification I am making is a rubber cover over the end mill shaft bearing on the router base. Will post it later.

BUILD ONE HAVE HER HELP YOU .me and my nephew built my sister a AR FOR XMAS he came by after school for a few weeks one day here and there when we got parts and we painted it are self's with DURA COAT FIRE ARMS PAINT View attachment 383092 View attachment 383093 View attachment 383094 View attachment 383096 View attachment 383097even painted her ammo Box lol

It's so gratifying to see our youth being responsible and respect firearms like we did back in the day. Both my kids (30 something) actually listened to me when I was teaching and preaching gun usage and safety first.:cool:
Good on ya for passing the torch that away.;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top