JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
On my 16 inch AR9 I have a nice set of ARMS #40L's both front and rear. My problem is that I have no more room to
lower the front site post enough to raise the POI. At 30 yards or so, I'm still shooting low. Right now it's making for an
ugly site picture and still shoots low. Anyone have a better iron site set and bit more conducive to 9mm AR's?

Suggestions?

Thank you.

On my 16 inch AR9 I have a nice set of ARMS #40L's both front and rear. My problem is that I have no more room to
lower the front site post enough to raise the POI. At 30 yards or so, I'm still shooting low. Right now it's making for an
ugly site picture and still shoots low. Anyone have a better iron site set and bit more conducive to 9mm AR's?

Suggestions?

Thank you.
I ran Daniel Defense sights and I had to dial them way down to get on at 50 yards.

Perhaps filing the top off the post could get you lower?

I doubt it is a sight issue, unless the rear is meant for a carry handle height front post.

More likely your handguard is crooked.

Other issue could be the receiver being out of square.

9mm out of a 16" barrel shouldn't be dropping THAT much at 50.

Thanks for the help guys.

I think the gun is set up correctly, but will check the front hand guard.

I guess I could file down the front site post and get the same result as a "lower" front site base.

Thank you again.

I have Magpul mbus and vortex Sparc. I haven't actually shot with just the irons but they are absolute co-witness and lined up perfect with the dot.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top