Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

AR57 Rifle

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Insinnuendo, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Insinnuendo

Insinnuendo Seattle New Member

Selling my AR-57. This uses a bespoke Gen1 AR Five Seven upper w/ SAA (Aero Precision) lower.

Uses FNH PS90 magazines with a 50 round capacity of the 5.7x28 round. New rounds are fed from the top, and spent casings are ejected out the bottom. I hollowed out an AR15 PMAG to act as a brass catcher to keep things tidy.

Accessorized with Magpul Angled ForeGrip & PSA telescoping stock (Mil-Spec buffer tube). Comes with 1 50round magazine, and a Plano plastic rifle case. Flip-up iron sights not included.

$860 Located in Seattle, though I make semi-frequent trips to Tacoma.

I also have about 260 rounds of American Eagle and 50 rounds of FNH SS197SR (blue tip HP) I can throw in for an additional $140. That's everything for an even $1k.

Buyer must have WA ID, CPL & be willing to fill out a BoS which I will keep for my records only.

View attachment 78120

View attachment 78121

View attachment 78122

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
    Nightshade and (deleted member) like this.
  2. tacotruck

tacotruck seattle Member

Would you sell just the upper? Thanks

3. Insinnuendo

I would consider selling the upper, 50round magazine and brass catcher for $675. I am not interested in disseminating out beyond that. Thanks.

4. Insinnuendo

Updated the ad: Now considering full or partial firearm trades. I'm currently interested in something chambered 5.45x39 or a Kahr K / MK series pistol. Open to consider anything else semi-auto.

5. HKFooey

HKFooey SW Washington Active Member

I like the hollowed out PMAG brass catcher ID - nice

tacompton and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Insinnuendo

Price dropped. Have had some interest, and even a few promises to buy, but no one has followed through with a purchase.

7. CWUmedic2013

CWUmedic2013 Washington state New Member

PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.