Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AR57 Rifle

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Insinnuendo, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Insinnuendo

Insinnuendo Seattle New Member

Selling my AR-57. This uses a bespoke Gen1 AR Five Seven upper w/ SAA (Aero Precision) lower.

Uses FNH PS90 magazines with a 50 round capacity of the 5.7x28 round. New rounds are fed from the top, and spent casings are ejected out the bottom. I hollowed out an AR15 PMAG to act as a brass catcher to keep things tidy.

Accessorized with Magpul Angled ForeGrip & PSA telescoping stock (Mil-Spec buffer tube). Comes with 1 50round magazine, and a Plano plastic rifle case. Flip-up iron sights not included.

$860 Located in Seattle, though I make semi-frequent trips to Tacoma.

I also have about 260 rounds of American Eagle and 50 rounds of FNH SS197SR (blue tip HP) I can throw in for an additional $140. That's everything for an even $1k.

Buyer must have WA ID, CPL & be willing to fill out a BoS which I will keep for my records only.

View attachment 78120

View attachment 78121

View attachment 78122

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
    Nightshade and (deleted member) like this.
  2. tacotruck

tacotruck seattle Member

Would you sell just the upper? Thanks

3. Insinnuendo

I would consider selling the upper, 50round magazine and brass catcher for $675. I am not interested in disseminating out beyond that. Thanks.

4. Insinnuendo

Updated the ad: Now considering full or partial firearm trades. I'm currently interested in something chambered 5.45x39 or a Kahr K / MK series pistol. Open to consider anything else semi-auto.

5. HKFooey

HKFooey SW Washington Active Member

I like the hollowed out PMAG brass catcher ID - nice

tacompton and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Insinnuendo

Price dropped. Have had some interest, and even a few promises to buy, but no one has followed through with a purchase.

7. CWUmedic2013

CWUmedic2013 Washington state New Member

PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.