JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my AR-57. This uses a bespoke Gen1 AR Five Seven upper w/ SAA (Aero Precision) lower.

Uses FNH PS90 magazines with a 50 round capacity of the 5.7x28 round. New rounds are fed from the top, and spent casings are ejected out the bottom. I hollowed out an AR15 PMAG to act as a brass catcher to keep things tidy.

Accessorized with Magpul Angled ForeGrip & PSA telescoping stock (Mil-Spec buffer tube). Comes with 1 50round magazine, and a Plano plastic rifle case. Flip-up iron sights not included.

$860 Located in Seattle, though I make semi-frequent trips to Tacoma.

I also have about 260 rounds of American Eagle and 50 rounds of FNH SS197SR (blue tip HP) I can throw in for an additional $140. That's everything for an even $1k.

Buyer must have WA ID, CPL & be willing to fill out a BoS which I will keep for my records only.

Last Edited:
I would consider selling the upper, 50round magazine and brass catcher for $675. I am not interested in disseminating out beyond that. Thanks.

Updated the ad: Now considering full or partial firearm trades. I'm currently interested in something chambered 5.45x39 or a Kahr K / MK series pistol. Open to consider anything else semi-auto.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top