JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an almost new AR57 16" upper with one AR57 factory 50 round magazine plus 450 rounds of FNH USA SS197SR 40 grain Hornady V Max ammo for sale. $1000.00 cash for the complete package.

I mounted this upper to my Colt lower with an Eotech sight and shot one box of 50 through it, then put it away for later. I have not used it since. Only used once. It comes in the original AR57 box with the recoil buffer. AR57 recommends using this heavier recoil buffer.

This is a very good deal. 5.7mm ammo is selling for more than $50 per box if you can find any and the uppers have gone up in price drastically. I am selling this setup for what I paid for it last summer. Why? I need some cash to fund other toys/projects.

Private message me please. Not interested in trades. Price is firm. Thanks!

AR57.jpg

AR57.jpg

Is it possible to get an image of the upper in the lower, so we can get an idea of what it looks like all together. I'm having a hard time seeing where the mag fits in.

This site details it very well. It holds a 50 round magazine on the top. Shells eject out the magwell where a normal AR magazine would be. Makes it very easy to save brass since it is not ejected off to the side and works well with left handed shooters for the same reason.

AR57

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top