JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold For sale is an ar-15 chambered in the FN 5.7 caliber. This is a 16" chrome alloy parkerized barrel, built by 57center.com based out of washington on a monolithic railed upper, on a Mega lower with rock river arms internals with an upgraded heavy buffer for the 5.7 cartridge, all professionally installed at Al's Gun Shop here in hillsboro. Also has Magpul; acs mil-spec stock,angled foregrip, front and rear flip up sights, rail covers, empty/hollowed out pmag that acts as a brass catcher since the 5.7 is top loading and the spent casing is directed downwards into the magwell, hence being caught in the empty ar mag. Lastly a tangodown battle grip. Comes with 3-50 rnd and 1-30 rnd mags.

This rifle has less then 400 rnds through it, made tight groups at 200 yards with a tru glo red dot.

Asking 1100 or best offer.
Also taking trades, I like anything related to .45acp,.223,5.56,.380, .410gauge and 12gauge.

IMAG0095.jpg
IMAG0099.jpg
IMAG0101.jpg

If your seriously interested check your pm, I noticed in your ad, you needed money. If its not gonna hurt ya, I'm cool with it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.