JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
AR57 12" upper w/ 12 mags & 700 rnds.
I have an 12" AR57 upper for sale. This upper is in great condition. I have exsactly 200 rnds down the pipe, with no failures. As mentioned this package comes with 12 AR57 50 round mags(2 used one always left loaded), 700 rounds of ss197 40 grain, and one cutoff pmag(to catch the spent brass), also the heavy buffer provided by the manufacture. Note this is the 12" version not the 11". This allows the the use of a suppressor. Also this upper comes with the upgraded muzzle break device. This upper is very accurate for a short barrel. I was able to shoot 1.5 moa from a bench sled. I had it setup as a pistol, but it was always my hope to get the SBR stamp. Well this sums up the deal except for the price, and unfortunately I am one of the D bags trying to capitalize on a bad situation. I am buying a new house and with prices the way they are I thought I would part with this piece. Here is how I figure the breakdown 12 mags @ 30, 700 rounds @ .80, and the upper for 1,100. Grand total $2020.00.
"it is, what it is". Thanks.

FTF SE Portland ODL required for sale

IMG_3241_zps0af3c094.jpg

IMG_3273_zpsf64d1cd8.jpg

IMG_3261_zpsb8b3dbae.jpg

IMG_3267_zps9097c0c8.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.