Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OTHER AR500 Steel Gongs and target setups!!!

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by Steel Horse, May 16, 2015.

1. Steel Horse

Steel Horse Newberg Oregon Member

Ive got your 3/8" thick AR500 target needs handled. I've been here for 3 years with tons of satisfied customers.

6" targets $20
    7" $25
    8" $30
    9" $35
    10" $40
    11" $45
    12" $50

12"x21"
    sillouettes $110

Custom sizes: call or Email for quote!

F2CMaDMaXX likes this.
  2. Talin

Talin Hwy 30 Active Member

Got the price of what I want and checked out the site, how much are stands$$?

JonCook likes this.
  3. Steel Horse

all depends on what you want. they range from $25 up to rediculous. Or if you have a picture I can quote you off that.

4. Joey

Joey Yamhill County,Or Member

Used the dueling tree the other day and it's s great product. Good guy to work with too. I know who I'll be going to for my target needs.

Steel Horse and Talin like this.
  5. Steel Horse

Thanks Dave for your order!!! Post some pics when you get a chance!!!!

6. Steel Horse

Joey!!! Is it still going well? Hopefully you have a ton of rounds down range on that tree!? Dont forget, You have any problems and I'll do what I can to get you up and running again!

Joe Link likes this.
  7. JRH Oregon

JRH Oregon Oregon Active Member

Where do you purchase your AR500 from? We have a hard time finding it here in Eugene.

8. Steel Horse

JRH,
    It can be very hard to find. My supplier can't always get it either. I'm reluctant to give up their name since it it is already a bit of a challenge to get it. When they do have it I buy as much as I can afford. 4x8 sheets are expensive though.

9. JRH Oregon

JRH Oregon Oregon Active Member

Yeah I got a few quotes for 3/8" and 1/2" and even with our shop discount for the amount we order they are still pretty spendy. I have only found 2 people in Oregon that can get it. I can find 450 all day, which seems to hold up just as well in the short time I have been using it.

10. YOURSUPREMECOMMANDER

YOURSUPREMECOMMANDER Raleigh Hills, Or. Active Member

I'm interested in an 18 and 24 inch round gong 3/8 AR500. Can you hook me up? Do you have any pictures of your gongs?