JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD! :cool:

Hey guys, I've gotten so many requests to do another run that after a year of searching I finally found the material at a great price, so here we go....

Most places only sell 3/8" which doesn't hold up too well with .223/5.56 since it's such a small high velocity round. I decided to just buy a sheet of 1/2" thick AR500 steel and have targets made to my specs. This stuff can withstand a 50BMG fmj round at 100yds with little to no damage!

Shooting steel is a lot fun since you get a nice "ping" when you hit the plate! These targets are 1/2" thick AR500 steel and should last a long time when shot with FMJ, HP, or SP ammo at 100yds or greater.

Each set includes two 1/2" thick AR500 plates: one 10"x10" & one 6"x6". Each plate has a 1/2" mounting hole cut out at each top corner for easy hanging from your target stand. Targets will have a light coat of white spray paint which makes it easy to see where you hit, almost like a shoot-n-see target. The set weighs about 20lbs. It is best to hang and/or slightly angle the plates slightly downward to prevent ricochets and deflect any shrapnel into the ground.

Look at my old thread for pics of used and abused targets as well as my first impression. I'll post a pic of my 1yr+ old target when I get back in town, but it still looks like new! If you have any doubt as to the quality of these targets I can tell you that I've had numerous guys buy second and third sets after having one and multiple guys wish they had bought more when I was sold out.

$83/set
or 10"x10" only: $62ea (12 0 available)
+ $11 flat rate shipping (Can fit up to 2 sets + one 10" per box )

AR500gongs1-1.jpg

Will ship via USPS priority flat rate.
I accept USPS MO, discreet pp "gift", or discreet pp +3.4%. Please specify when you PM me.
FTF is ok in the Charlotte, NC area

Last edited by a moderator:
bump

Many pre-sold but still plenty to go around.

From a member from another site who got a set from an earlier batch:
Steel.jpg
1 .30-06 150gr fmj
2 5.56mm m193
3 5.56mm m855
All were shot from less than 25 yards.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a set +1 over a year ago from you and they are still working great. Could use another set ....... LMK ......... Have to be shipped ....

Plenty still available but they're going at a steady rate.

PM me if you want more than what can fit in a single flat rate box and we'll try to get creative to keep shipping cheap.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top