JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im looking to buy one or a few steel targets. Seems like lots of places to buy online but I would prefer to buy local (King CO, WA) Ive seen some Steel targets at Rainier Arms and Pantel Tactical but they just seem a little pricey. I founds this ad on craigslist and curious if anyone has had any dealing? or maybe even know the guy?
Here is the ad for reference: <broken link removed>

If you have a cutting torch or know someone with one you can just go to the steel yard and buy scrap AR-500 plate and build your own.
I paid $68.00 for a piece of 3.8" 18"x24" . built two coyote targets for $200.00
P9180006.jpg

Last Edited:
Normally there are at least one of the local Steel Target builders at the WAC Gunshow in Puyallup. They do some really nice work. The next show is December 16-17 at the Fairgrounds.

I have bought a few from this guy, fast shipping and excellent quality steel used.
ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: AR500 gongs and stand
This is similar to what I use.
I have 2x4 by 1" EMT end frames (similar to above) with a 1x6 top plate you can set up 2 liters or bowling pins.
Also I have the illustrated 1" EMT end frames for hanging steel.
PDE has the best system (esp the hangers) that I have seen anywhere.
No chains, no fire hose, just a clever AR500 hanger design.
1" EMT (electrical conduit) is cheap, light and has the required stiffness.
Could also be used with sched 40 steel pipe.
1″ EMT Conduit Stand | Shooting Targets | Price Design and Engineering

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top