JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im looking to buy one or a few steel targets. Seems like lots of places to buy online but I would prefer to buy local (King CO, WA) Ive seen some Steel targets at Rainier Arms and Pantel Tactical but they just seem a little pricey. I founds this ad on craigslist and curious if anyone has had any dealing? or maybe even know the guy?
Here is the ad for reference: <broken link removed>

If you have a cutting torch or know someone with one you can just go to the steel yard and buy scrap AR-500 plate and build your own.
I paid $68.00 for a piece of 3.8" 18"x24" . built two coyote targets for $200.00
P9180006.jpg

Last Edited:
Normally there are at least one of the local Steel Target builders at the WAC Gunshow in Puyallup. They do some really nice work. The next show is December 16-17 at the Fairgrounds.

I have bought a few from this guy, fast shipping and excellent quality steel used.
ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: AR500 gongs and stand
This is similar to what I use.
I have 2x4 by 1" EMT end frames (similar to above) with a 1x6 top plate you can set up 2 liters or bowling pins.
Also I have the illustrated 1" EMT end frames for hanging steel.
PDE has the best system (esp the hangers) that I have seen anywhere.
No chains, no fire hose, just a clever AR500 hanger design.
1" EMT (electrical conduit) is cheap, light and has the required stiffness.
Could also be used with sched 40 steel pipe.
1″ EMT Conduit Stand | Shooting Targets | Price Design and Engineering

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews