JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$330
City
Seattle
State
Washington
WTS Oregon also.

Looking to sell several like new AR500 Multicam Testudo Plate Carriers. These have been tried on, put away in Tupperware and then recently pulled out to sell. Currently downsizing preparing for move.

All come with all the original parts.

They accept and fit many different types of armor: ceramic, steel, the super lightweight plastic, etc.

I'm terms of size for user, they work for a lot of different sizes because the shoulder straps and cummerbund have a lot of adjustment available. I'm 6ft and 230 and it fit me great, but the fiancé who's 5'5'' and 130 also fit them very well when adjusted for her.

PC (accepts 10x12 and 11x14 armor)
Cummerbund (accepts 6x6 and 6x8 armor)
Quick release buckles on all attachement points, if you wanted to run it slick sided without the cummerbund you could.
Molle throughout outside surfaces for attaching pouches etc.
Mesh throughout interior to aid in ventilation
Shoulder pads all included

I have 4 exactly like this available, all like new. Price per each is $125 with delivery in the Seattle to Federal Way with some distance East and West between the area included. Could also meet someone driving from somewhere else.

Price for all 4 together is $440 with delivery included. - edit: can't offer this anymore 1 has been bought. 3 now available for $330 altogether.

Shipping further than that will be $10 for invidual PC purchases.

Payment: PayPal gift or add 3%, or in person meeting cash is fine.

I've been on here for a while and have conducted many transactions as the buyer and the seller with 0 problems.

Questions or requests for additional photos please PM. Have a nice day.

5F59862A-04CD-4F55-B7D3-994E7CA43EFF.jpeg 94CFF390-3DD6-4CB5-B563-07FF874281AE.jpeg 1411A176-C814-4955-8A21-568385C39A95.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Yes, thanks for asking. I've been busy with work, school, and moving (locally) so I haven't bothered to bump it until things calm down, but they are available. If you have any specific questions let me know via PM.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top