JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I tried to upload a video but couldn't. I just got my 7.62x39 upper, BCG & magazines delivered today after I got home from shooting! Shout out to Delta Team Tactical. My order went in Friday (Thursday after hours). I didn't expect it for a few weeks at best.

Anyway, I was fitting the BCG to the upper when I heard and felt a lot of rattling. I never noticed this before on any AR15 and had just recently cleaned a few. On the 47, the pin was captured but freely moved back and forth several mm. I took a few AR15 bolts out. They moved but they don't rattle when you shake them and only move a very small amount if you move them. It was so small I didn't see this before or wasn't a big issue.

I know without pictures it's hard to say. I feel a little better seeing some movement on the AR15 BCG. I got the Enhanced firing pin for the 7.62 BCG which this could be part of it. Everything else seems very nicely done. DTT, also sent a small bottle of CLP which was a nice touch. Hey, no one else had ever sent lube. Maybe Sig, but that's probably more due to their prices.

The Upper is made by Davidson Defense. If anyone has any experience with them please share. A few years back I got a Radical Firearms upper thru Delta Team Tactical and it's been flawless.

the bolts are different from ar15 to ar47 iirc.

they are free floating firing pins either way. i would think its normal but a video would be nice to confirm:)

Many manufacturers take a 223/556 bolt and machine it out to the 7.62x39. Not saying yours is, but that could open up the firing pin hole slightly.

Just a random thought on the subject.

Many manufacturers take a 223/556 bolt and machine it out to the 7.62x39. Not saying yours is, but that could open up the firing pin hole slightly.

Just a random thought on the subject.

The buzz word of the day seems to be, Enhanced. There are a few trains of thought on how they do it. I'm sure it's normal, I just never heard a bcg rattle that loud. This was made by Prime Weaponry. I know of Tool Craft for BCG. That's about it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top