JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know my friends. I/we were late to the AR game. We have a well diversified defensive, hunting, preparedness, and utility battery. The one AR acquired, was SBRed and suppressed by the father in our camp:

379051-4dfa17afddd5f89369410b7d95a11e1d-jpg-jpg.jpg

The thing handles and runs something wonderful. It is a fine shooting machine. Do we need more? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Time will tell if new machines are necessary. Haha, who knows. Best of wishes.

I don't know my friends. I/we were late to the AR game. We have a well diversified defensive, hunting, preparedness, and utility battery. The one AR acquired, was SBRed and suppressed by the father in our camp:

View attachment 514036

The thing handles and runs something wonderful. It is a fine shooting machine. Do we need more? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Time will tell if new machines are necessary. Haha, who knows. Best of wishes.

I have an Armalite rifle with a carry handle and only thing I do not like is it has a 1/9" twist. It is chromed lined barrel and I have since taken the standard mid-length hand guards off and I have replaced with the Magpul MOE hand guards instead. I also bought the MOE illumination kit and put an Elzetta LED light on. I did buy the Elzetta light mount that fits on the bayonet lug which I used for a while but I prefer the tape mounted switch instead for the light.

I do not believe they make an Armalite rifle with a carry handle anymore but I suppose you can buy a carry handle that you can bolt on top.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads