JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know my friends. I/we were late to the AR game. We have a well diversified defensive, hunting, preparedness, and utility battery. The one AR acquired, was SBRed and suppressed by the father in our camp:

379051-4dfa17afddd5f89369410b7d95a11e1d-jpg-jpg.jpg

The thing handles and runs something wonderful. It is a fine shooting machine. Do we need more? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Time will tell if new machines are necessary. Haha, who knows. Best of wishes.

I don't know my friends. I/we were late to the AR game. We have a well diversified defensive, hunting, preparedness, and utility battery. The one AR acquired, was SBRed and suppressed by the father in our camp:

View attachment 514036

The thing handles and runs something wonderful. It is a fine shooting machine. Do we need more? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Time will tell if new machines are necessary. Haha, who knows. Best of wishes.

I have an Armalite rifle with a carry handle and only thing I do not like is it has a 1/9" twist. It is chromed lined barrel and I have since taken the standard mid-length hand guards off and I have replaced with the Magpul MOE hand guards instead. I also bought the MOE illumination kit and put an Elzetta LED light on. I did buy the Elzetta light mount that fits on the bayonet lug which I used for a while but I prefer the tape mounted switch instead for the light.

I do not believe they make an Armalite rifle with a carry handle anymore but I suppose you can buy a carry handle that you can bolt on top.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads