JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a brand new never fired, I traded for it and want to see what if anything is out there for sale or trade. Anderson Lower and Del-ton upper 16" 5.56 1-7 twist barrel.
Comes with pop up polymer front and rear sights. 6 position adjustable stock and 1- 30 round steel mag.

Looking for a 9mm Charter Arms Pitbull 9mm and ammo for my wife. Or make an offer.
Anderson AR (2).JPG Anderson AR.JPG Ar15 barrel.JPG ar15 front sight.jpg arms sight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be interested in a 9mm Sig P229 clone? Overall look and grip feel is very similar to the 229, but the slide rides inside the frame like a CZ, so muzzle flip is noticeably less.

I have a brand new never fired, I traded for it and want to see what if anything is out there for sale or trade. Anderson Lower and Del-ton upper 16" 5.56 1-7 twist barrel.
Comes with pop up polymer front and rear sights. 6 position adjustable stock and 1- 30 round steel mag.

Looking for a 9mm Charter Arms Pitbull 9mm and ammo for my wife. Or make an offer.
View attachment 285308 View attachment 285309 View attachment 285310 View attachment 285311 View attachment 285312
Hi want to trade for a Winchester SXR semi auto 300 WSM paid $850 have scope too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.