Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

(((AR15 with CZ V-22 upper 22LR)))

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by tomcat, May 25, 2009.

1. tomcat

tomcat oregon coast, coos bay Active Member

AR15 CZ V-22 upper ...will out shoot my target 10/22 all day.. part trade for 223 upper ...(cash on my part)

2. I have a factory bushmaster A3 M4 style upper. new with removeable carry handle, asking 750.00 trade value. What would be your trade value for the .22 upper? Will that upper use the black dog mags?
    Kyle

3. tomcat

yes it comes with 2 black dog mags...i dont have a value on my upper...make offer

4. So is this a complete rifle, or just the upper?

5. aquariumjunky

aquariumjunky Albany, Oregon Active Member

depends on which add of tomcats your looking at :) One is just the upper one is the complete rifle (unless he has two of these uppers)

Steven

6. tomcat

this add is just the upper.....but yes i have 2 add's one just for the upper and one for the complete rifle

7. nilknarf

nilknarf Beaverton Active Member

hey Tomcat- I realize this thread is a couple of months old, but it doesn't appear to be a closed thread and there's no mention that the 22lr upper has been sold- is it still available? I don't have a trade, but I am looking to pick up an upper like yours... please let me know.

Curt

8. nilknarf

nilknarf Beaverton Active Member

...still interested...