JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale or Trade:
Adam's Arms Gas piston Evo Ultra Lite AR 15 upper chambered in 5.56/.223
<broken link removed>
SAA lower with PSA lower parts kit, magpul MOE grip, Magpul ACS-L stock.
(About 500 rounds down the barrel and never had an issue, Great shooter and easy to clean)
Also comes with Magpul AFG2.
Can include a leupold 3x9 scope and one piece mount at additional cost. (Scope was $230, Mount was $90 I'll include both for $250)
Rifle + 10 mags + about 150 rounds of ammo = $1400

16" 1 in 10 twist Stainless Steel barrel with 6.8spc II chamber
Midlength YHM Smooth free float handguard
Low pro Gas Block
NiB bolt carrier group
NiB Chrging handle
Billet upper receiver
(100 rounds down the barrel, no malfunctions what-so-ever)
$700
($750 with 100 rounds of 6.8SPC)

Also have a remington 700p in .308, and an FNS40 that I can work into a deal if you would rather.

I will sell them both together for $1900 with all the ammo included, if you want the scope and mount as well, I'll do $2100.

As far as trades: I'm looking for an AR10 type rifle primarily. I'm really trying to find my way into a Sig 716 or POF 308, but I won't discriminate against direct impingement rifles either. I will also consider trades of other .308 semi auto's, and other caliber (Bolt or otherwise) rifles in (I know it probably won't happen) .50 bmg or .338 Lapua. Heck, if you have other semi-auto's you think I may be interested, just ask. I can also add cash to any trade to close the price gap.

I love these rifle(s), but I'm just trying to step up the caliber a bit. Any and all trades should be of a reasonable price, plus or minus cash or other firearms. I do not deal in inflated prices and will research the price of all trades before accepting said trade. As of right now, the only trade (in value) I am willing to trade down to is the Sig 716. (They are going for about $1850 these days) Thanks for looking. (If you think I am asking for too high a price, want to buy one or the other, or even just want to buy the piston upper by it's self, shoot me an offer. I am willing to negotiate, but not willing to get ripped off.)

Last Edited: