JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
things i'm looking for:

AK47 Krinkov, either in SBR or pistol form, prefer bulgarian
ATI AK47 'russian' pistol
draco romanian pistol
arsenal 107 rifle
HK V51 SBR (levi333 i'm calling your name here.. :)
hk91 pistol/rifle
FN FAL
Lage upper M11 class 3 transferrable (???)
UZI transferrable?
SIG 9mm or 40S&W handgun
MG42/53 beltfed semi (yugo or rewat/whatever)
MSAR556 (steyr AUG clone)
FNp90
H&K USP 9mm or 40
glock 9mm pistols

prefer black rifle stuff in .308, 7.62x39 or 9mm

have a soft spot for SBR/FA stuff

things i have:
ATI GSG5 mp5 .22LR clone
with 2 mags. pre-H&K lawsuit, about 30 rounds through it. [$425 trade value - $380 cash sale]
winchester 30-30 lever action model 94 pre 64 (i remember the serial # being 1938) i put about 10 rounds through it in the last 20 years. with 40's/5-'s era leather sling ($400 cash)
AR15 Left Handed Eject Custom 20" AR15 A2 build, A2 sights, trigger job, HBAR stainless barrel 1:9 twist about 100 rounds through it. very accurate. receiver is Oly Arms, upper and other parts are DPMS, Bushmaster & such. a very nice rifle (tm) [$800 trade value - $695 cash sale]
Norinco SKS unfired, case queen. comes with 20rd norinco fixed mag, LOP buttstock extention, and AK74 style flash hider [$$250 trade value - $225 cash sale]
COBRAY M11/9 pistol SWD, Atlanta georgia 1989 mfg, comes with stock COBRAY marked zytel mag that the back seam has been glued, also comes with the extra goombah screw on fake silencer (has cobray factory stamp). Lage steel repair/reinforced feed lips, new buffer, and ejector inbound from Lage to make this a reliable unit (???), and will be included with the gun. pure entertainment! [$299 trade value - $250 cash sale]

for those that are asking, straight cash price figure 10-15% off my 'trade' price
thanks!

photos!

Hey, Just wanted to let everyone know that I met up with Jazz Hand Stumps today and he is an honest guy to deal with. Don't let his feedback rating scare you at all. He's good to go, good prices, cool stuff and even a cool car to boot!

How much did the C93 sell for?

twas a swap with anthony :)

Do you still have your Ar. Have an Fn FAL for trade

yes, everything up there is still available.

also, im in SW portland.. work near tigard/metzger

and i'm housebroken. (partially) and i like long walks on the beach, sunsets, and puppies.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.