JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Anderson
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
hi im selling my ar 15 it is a Anderson lower and palmetto state armory upper, i initially traded it for my shotgun knowing i was going to trade it again, im looking for a arp chambered in 556 ive ran 60 rounds through it for a reliability check, its been flawless the guy who owned it before me didn't give me too much information besides were the upper and lower came from, this ar 15 also includes a sling iron sights a mag pouch, 2 30 round pmag's and 80 rounds of 223 to have some fun with, price also includes transfer fee! message me for more details and or text 5415561813 IMG_2136.JPG IMG_2137.JPG IMG_2133.JPG IMG_2138.JPG IMG_2140.JPG IMG_2141.JPG IMG_2132.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have 350 cash money right now would you consider letting it go for that much I'm on a very tight budget and I am utterly defenseless minus some pepper spray I experienced a home invasion the other night and it shook me to my core causing severe post tramutic stress induced night terrors if you consider my offer a simple yes or no would suffice you wouldnt believe how rude people can be when you offer them something lower

I have 350 cash money right now would you consider letting it go for that much I'm on a very tight budget and I am utterly defenseless minus some pepper spray I experienced a home invasion the other night and it shook me to my core causing severe post tramutic stress induced night terrors if you consider my offer a simple yes or no would suffice you wouldnt believe how rude people can be when you offer them something lower
no im sorry lowest i can do is 500

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.