JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Longview
State
Washington
Zip Code
Custom AR triggers. 3.5#, 4# and 4.5# triggers. I am a certified AR15 rifle smith and I am working on starting my own business. Starting with trigger jobs. I will make the trigger and then meet up with you to tune it to your rifle and make sure it works. You come to me $30. I come to you or we meet somewhere TBD. I am limited on funds so I can't just buy triggers. This will only work if I give you the custom trigger, and you give me your old trigger in return. It also saves time! Let me know if you want a smooth and crisp trigger. Immediate step up over Mil Spec triggers.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm an Or. resident also and would love to send my business your way.
Thats great! I have a 300 acc that I have installed a cmc drop in trgger. I would like to switch that back to a stock trigger.
I have parts from that change out, plus one more for what is needed.
Where are you located? I'm in Hillsboro.

Thx Dennis

So to get this back to the OP: I sent @PMWPrepper an old mil-spec trigger with tons of creep and pulled 6 - 6.5# all day, with the idea of getting back a less than 4# trigger with the stock springs. Well, I just got it back today, jigged it up and got a very consistent 3.5#'s with zero creep and a very solid reset. To say I am happy is an understatement :D. I can highly recommend his work based on this experience.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top