JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A barrel can't make a semi auto ar15 into a select fire m4a1.

I never said it did.
The difference in the M4 and the M4A1 is the barrel.
The only hard part to find on the M4A1 is the barrel since it is a heavy barrel under the hand guards, and the M4 is a Gov profile. The A1 barrels arent commercially available.
You can find 3-round burst kits on the Internet.

What is the name of your company?

sorry im just used to hearing it as sot2. SOT stands for special occupations tax, and i have my class 3 sot and my class 2 sot. google it, or if you must, send the atf an email.

lol, google it, yet you want a exact website so you don't have to google it. This is stupid and I'll say it, stay in Florida and out of this site, Mr. Gunsmith, ask mom if she can pick out your clothes for the day and head on to class, and stop researching technical military and weapons definitions before your school finds out and puts you on meds for possibly being the next school shooter.

I want to turn my Red Rider into an M4 what would I need and can someone provide me with a link. Oh almost forgot, I am a competent gunsmith so it's completely legal.

lol, google it, yet you want a exact website so you don't have to google it. This is stupid and I'll say it, stay in Florida and out of this site, Mr. Gunsmith, ask mom if she can pick out your clothes for the day and head on to class, and stop researching technical military and weapons definitions before your school finds out and puts you on meds for possibly being the next school shooter.

View attachment 161000

Do any of you guys have the specs for enriching uranium? Its okay I'm a nuclear physicist so its completely legal.

Tried doing a google search but nothing, thanks in advance.

Do any of you guys have the specs for enriching uranium? Its okay I'm a nuclear physicist so its completely legal.

Tried doing a google search but nothing, thanks in advance.

Ok, but disremember, this is super top ultra secret squirrel stuff....get on really big centrifuge and calculate the RCF needed to separate the uranium from the rocks and then lather, rinse, repeat until you get the desired %....

Now, quick, delete this post before the tin-foil hat guys show up.

I am looking for a way to legally convert an ar15 to a gi style m4a1. I am a class 2 gunsmith so i can legally manufacture all of the parts necessary. I also have a cnc mill if i need to manufacture parts in a precise manner. I would appreciate it if someone can list the parts and procedures necessary to do so. It would also be good if there was a book about it as well. I would like this to be like the m4a1 i had in the marines. Any help is greatly appreciated.

If your asking, your not qualified to do it.
This feels like the "what is the coolest gun a civilian can get" thread.
Troll or idiot, pick one, you (OP) are one.

Crap, I should have kept reading, you all knew that this thread was junk. I posted long before reading it all.

Last Edited:
If your asking, your not qualified to do it.
This feels like the "what is the coolest gun a civilian can get" thread.
Troll or idiot, pick one, you (OP) are one.

Crap, I should have kept reading, you all knew that this thread was junk. I posted long before reading it all.

lol-face.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top