JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Hayden
State
Idaho
Zip Code
AR15 style rifle for sale. I have two ARs that are are identical except for the upper receiver (different forging mark - one is a Cerro Forge and the other is Brass Aluminum Forging Enterprises). This add is for the AR with the Cerro Forge mark which is the top rifle in the photo. Specs. are: Anderson lowers with integral trigger guards; Rise triggers w/non rotate pins; Milspec forged uppers; FailZero NiB BCGs; 16" AR!5 Performance 4150 nitride barrels w/Wylde .223 chambers & 5R rifling; Magpul STR butt stocks; Ergo pistol grips; ALG V2 M-LOK handguards. Buffer tubes and springs are milspec or better as are the other upper and lower misc. parts. Mid. length gas system. Primary Arms Red Dot sights. All hardware is black except for the gas tubes. I believe that they are unfired. These ARs were two of several ARs I put together to meet CA's deadline for registration as BBAWs. I test fired a few but not all because I was not intending to sell any of them and they did not need to be test fired to register them. I do not recall firing these ARs. But, to be safe, I am only claiming that they have less than 5 rounds through the barrels. The bullet buttons have revoved and replaced with standard mag releases. Each rifle will include one 20 rnd PMag. Asking $1,500.00 each. If you have an Idaho DL & an Enhanced Idaho CWL I will accept that as evidence that you are not a prohibited person. Otherwise, the transfer must go through an FFL, because I am not willing to take the chance that I would be transferring to a prohibited person. If you are not an Idaho resident federal law requires the transfer to go through a FFL. Buyer must pay for any transfer fees and costs imposed by your FFL. I will drive as far as Spokane to deliver to a WA FFL that will accept delivery from an ID resident. If you are not an ID resident but know of an ID FFL in the CDA, Post Falls, Hayden or Rathdrum area that will transfer to you, that is acceptable to me. I will ship to a FFL in your area if you pay all of the costs involved and you do not reside in a state where these ARs are illegal or restricted. Make sure your FFL will accept shipment from a private party, otherwise you will incur the additional cost of having a local Idaho FFL ship to your FFL.

20210224_152849.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service