JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
With permission, I'm posting to see the interest in more of the Zombie Lowers like I had just sold.

Who am I? (Untamo)
No one to be remembered, really. I'm just a guy who usually trolls AR15.com, but wanted something a little more local and personable. So I found this site through word of mouth actually. Liked it, donated to it, and now want to help out. When/if the deal goes through, I'll be happy to hand out my personal cell and whatever other info could ease anyone's potential worries.

The Details
First and foremost, I don't have any solid details locked down on this lower. My manufacturer is on holiday. The details will emerge as I get them, so everything is subject to change....

That being said, I can say the approx price for these lowers is roughly $150. There will be transfer fee's most likely. Again, everything subject to change.

The Specifications on the Lower
  • This lower has been thought up, blueprinted, manufactured, engraved, and anodized all by companies here in Oregon.
  • Low Shelf for RDIAS
  • Special coating within the fire control pocket (as pictured.) Unknown type of coating, or any other details beyond that.
  • Not billet (will check method and material, but I believe it's forged 6061)
  • Serial numbers will be in the form of Z-xxx
  • Caliber marked "Multi"
  • Hard coat anodize, not sure if Type II or III. NOT teflon coated, so it's easy to color in the engravings :s0155:

The Commitments
Well there is none, at this point. If you'd like to put in for one, simply post and let me know, and I'll add you to the list. You're under no commitment to buy at this point, but simply acknowledge you're interested. When/if solid details emerge that'll be different.

<broken link removed>

800x600 Thumbnails Below

Zombie%20Left.jpg

Zombie%20Right.jpg

Zombie%20Fire%20Control.jpg
From left to right: Peace, FAH-Q, Shocker :D

Zombie%20Top.jpg

Zombie%20Bottom.jpg

Zombie%20Fire%20Control%20Pocket.jpg
This picture is solely designed to show the fire control pocket coating.

Zombie%20Logo.jpg
Probably my worst focused picture, but you guys get the jist.

are you an FFL, or will these be a private party sale, or is your mfr the FFL? Just curious mostly. I'd prolly get one either way.

I'm curious as to who gave you permission, you've only been a member for 5 days and I have never heard of you until just now and you're running a group buy so I am concerned. Please contact me ASAP.

Inferior? Maybe from a certain point of view. I just prefer the Quentin Defense ones for actual use. To me, in my opinion, the Zombie lower is more of a show piece. Not that it wouldn't be damn cool on a functioning weapon, just not my cup of tea so to speak.

As for Fidelis & Chirs, I've emailed and called the owner (Chris' Boss) but he said he'd be tied up through the holidays most likely. Like I said, it's all up in the air...

... however if they don't end up providing, I'm sure we could duplicate the design elsewhere.

Other website?

And you might be right, if it ends up being more than that one, then, gosh, people will just have to choose what they like and at what price.

Thanks for the comparison though, as that is a viable alternative.

My only question is if I send you a check for over the purchase price can you send me the rest in cash... I am moving some money around and have alot of cashiers checks floating around for $500.

lemme know

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews