JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have had this AR for a couple years and never really shoot it now that I have my m1a. It has a Stag lower and a no name upper with blackened Stainless bull barrel (16"). The Weaver scope is no longer on it. I also have some cheapy BUIS that came with it. Feeds and fires perfectly. I just put a Rock River 2 stage trigger in it (have yet to even shoot it) so the trigger is great. It also has an extra 7" Floating quad rail (no name - nice but definitely not high end set up) and a used Sightron s2 Scope, 4X14 Mil-dot. I am looking at getting into engraving and I am looking for something along the lines of a medium to high end GRS, Lindsay or etc. I already have a flex shaft set up, looking for pneumatic at this point. Does not have to be complete system, and you or I can add cash or loot depending on the deal. This set up is not for sale.

image_1.jpg
For the perfect setup (lindsay is what I really want) I also have a high end dedicated .22 1911. It is the Tac-Solutions 2011 slide (with rail and fiber sight) on a Stainless Essex frame. It would come with 1 Tac-Sol Mag and 2 Kimber mags. Much nicer set up than the GSG/Kimber type set ups.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top