JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Surefire M500 lighted Handguards 1 set left with red running lights. Comes with batteries $125 per set. They have batteries so you can test them

tMDJsi9.jpg

COLT Slings $10 each I have several

20211212_004414_HDR.jpg

GI cotton web sling perfect for your retro build $15 Sold pending me finding where I put it.

Zz3STbF.jpg

Unknown Brand 3 point sling $20
dpyZ6Xo.jpg

Boonie Packer 3 Point $20
2yrLnSk.jpg

Boonie Packer that looks extra loops maybe to fit around fixed stocks $20
Vc4UQyR.jpg

Spector single point sling $15

FKGCPVa.jpg

PZ68vP2.jpg

Slipover flash hider. Bought 3 of these on accident thinking they were the XM177 clones but they are not however if you have a boring-looking carbine Hbar you can slip one of these over to give yourself the Commando-style look. They are actually pretty lightweight compared to what I was wanting. $23 each brand new.

Colt A2 stock This is a Colt Sporter Ar15 rifle take off in vg+ex condition complete with stock, buffer tube, buffer and spring $125
(SOLD)

Colt "N" marked stock in ex condition $125 (SOLD)

Early first-gen Colt Fiberlite stock pre "N" marking. Hard to see in the photo but has the 3 circle mold marks on each side that early Colt fiberlite stocks had also has Colt buffer tube and origial locking nut and locking plate $175 (TRADED)

Original Colt sporter screw-type takedown pin for small hole lowers comes with rear takedown pin as well $35 (SOLD)

TRADES WANTED. Please note when offering trades please note the trade value of your items or at least say I will trade this for that. Some of the specific parts I am looking for are

A1, C7, M16 upper receivers,
A1 barrels.
180-200 grain .300 win mag hunting ammo must be at least 2 matching boxes. No mix match.
Left-handed Ar10 Lr308 parts,
A2 rear sight assembly.
Trijicon or Meotpa Variable scope
Colt parts
Viking V-tac Tactical Wide Slings
WARNE Low scop rings for 1" tube
WARNE X-SKEL or Vapor for 1" tube
Damaged Ak front end Barrel in Trunnion with or without sight bases.
Anodized red parts.
Damaged Ak front end Barrel in Trunnion with or without sight bases.
Enfield Stock #1 MKIII Wood or Synthetic stock

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top