JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$420
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sheridan Sherwood
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Side charger AR15
Luth Rifle stock
AR stoner .223wylde 16" barrel
Side charging upper
PSA lower
Magpul pistol grip & trigger guard

$600 lowered to $550 no trades LOWERED TO $420 (8/7)

willing to meet from Portland to Salem, Oregon City to Lincoln City, you choose the FFL, I can meet Thursday through Sunday
If your out of State shipping is on the buyer FFL to FFL.
No Washington buyers

495CCC87-064C-43B3-9018-81205EBE6766.jpeg 629E1D79-2C4E-4897-8B1C-6C6D961D2178.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Copy thanks. Good price by the way.
Just my two cents here as a lefty. Grip the rifle with your left hand and can run the mag release (right thumb) side charger all with your right hand. Get an ambi safety and a bad lever and ($60) and the they run great as a lefty from an operations standpoint. Sorry if you already considered this

Just my two cents here as a lefty. Grip the rifle with your left hand and can run the mag release (right thumb) side charger all with your right hand. Get an ambi safety and a bad lever and ($60) and the they run great as a lefty from an operations standpoint. Sorry if you already considered this
Yeah teach him how to shoot correct handed, 😃. Buy the AR

Lefty over here; for me the bad lever is on the way too much for my trigger finger, so i just learned to shoot the right way XD

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.