JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is somewhat off topic but there is no where close and easy for me to go and test fire my AR. I live outside the UGB in Clackamas county but around other houses. Has anyone made a test fire box or set up to safely fire their rifles? I suppose I could start a new thread on this. All I want to do is check the feed issues with the rifle, not actual accuracy, etc. Don't want the SWAT squad coming down on me either :s0114:

This is somewhat off topic but there is no where close and easy for me to go and test fire my AR. I live outside the UGB in Clackamas county but around other houses. Has anyone made a test fire box or set up to safely fire their rifles? I suppose I could start a new thread on this. All I want to do is check the feed issues with the rifle, not actual accuracy, etc. Don't want the SWAT squad coming down on me either :s0114:
Yeah, those are really handy when putting together AR's. I know of a person who has one located at his building facility, but he is way out in St. Helen's. Someone near Clackamas should have an area, but I have no idea.

Well you could test both functions when they show up!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top