JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We could grow this forum if we started making it a resource for those asking AK and AR related questions. It all starts with someone who knows more than another being nice enough to answer their questions. I've built many AK variants and a few ARs and often take that knowledge for granted, so honestly it's easy for me to forget that I once didn't know squat :D

Same here, I have learned a tremendous amount in the last few years. I have read every book I can find on the AR, at least a dozen of them. I have built 15 now and have a pretty good AR armorer bench set up. I enjoy working on them and often offer to work on others guns for free. I far from know everything but I know enough to be helpful for most run of the mill issues. I have helped a couple NWFA folks who needed specialized tools or wanted to tear into something a little more than they felt comfortable with and I am open to that in the future. I actually enjoy working on them so much I have been known to tear down and rebuild rifles from scratch several times before ever firing them, Often tearing apart two or three and moving parts around to build completely different rifles.

Personally I would like to see a AR specific category on NWFA. I own a few other things but AR's constitute about 75% of my firearms and really they are the only thing I shoot on a regular basis

Just to throw it out there if anyone needs equipment to work on a AR I most likely have it. You cant borrow it but your more than welcome to come to my shop (which is an actual business) and use them.

I was just going through the m4carbine forum and I really like that they have a fitness section.
I can't tell you how important that aspect of your life should be and how it should be a part of everyone's routine. Train your body, train your brain.

ar15.com is where I go to look at some builds and cruise the ad cloud for deals.
I don't ever get into the forum at all,but they do have a couple extensive build threads.

What kind of answers could you possibly need answered that the brains on here can't fake...er help you with?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top