JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have some NIB free float quadrail handguards for sale or trade. They are carbine size. 2 ea. Midwest Industries($150ea.). I will sell outright but what I would really like to do is trade for a Ruger 10-22 . Let me know what ya have.
See pics and descriptions below:

<broken link removed>
midwestindt7hndgrd.jpg

I'm a little confused. Are you looking to sell all of them or are you splitting them up?

I am interested in the YHM one if you could post a picture and a length that would be great. Your link doesn't work for me at work.

I'm a little confused. Are you looking to sell all of them or are you splitting them up?

I am interested in the YHM one if you could post a picture and a length that would be great. Your link doesn't work for me at work.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am selling separately. Please click on the link listed below and you will have picture and description. The YHM is a Lightweight carbine and is shown on that page. Thanx!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top