JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Update: I am adding the option for the buyer of this rifle to purchase an Anderson stripped lower (new in package) for $25. All transfer fees will be the responsibility of the buyer.

Please PM me with any questions or to set up a time to purchase.

I am selling another unfinished AR15 project. The lower is an Anderson with a mounted Trinity Force Alpha butt stock plus pistol grip kit (includes buffer and spring). The castle nut has not been staked yet. This lower was bought new by me and has never been mounted to any upper so it can be transferred as a receiver for you WA folks who worry about that sort of thing. You will need a lower parts kit to finish the lower. Price for the lower is $100 cash. Buyer is responsible for transfer and background check fees. Face to face at PDX or Vancouver metro area FFL. No shipping or trades.

The upper is from an M&P Sport rifle and has a drop in quad rail hand guard with grip covers installed at 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions. It has the 1st Gen receiver with no forward assist or dust cover but it has the later 1:9 twist barrel that was used on Gen 2 M&P Sport uppers. The barrel is nitrided and has 5.56 Chamber. Price for upper is $200 $175 cash. This upper does not include a BCG or Charging handle. Face to face in PDX metro area. No shipping or trades.

Buyer of lower will have first dibs on upper purchase and upper will not be sold prior to lower being sold. If lower receiver buyer also purchases upper I will include an Anderson lower parts kit with all parts necessary to complete the lower.

If buyer purchases both lower and upper and will meet at Tigard Pawn 4 More in Tigard to complete the transfer, I will also include a 150rnd box of Federal Black Pack 223 ammo in the deal.

20200111_073910.jpg

20200111_073843.jpg

20200111_071248.jpg

20200111_071529.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I added the option for the buyer of this rifle to purchase an Anderson stripped lower (new in package) for $25. All transfer fees will be responsibility of buyer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.