JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
im going to be trying to get rid off my excess springfield saint parts here soon. All The excess parts are : the entire upper assembly with the sights(folding rear a2 front), the bravo company butstock and handgaurd, the buffer assembly (tube spring ect.), the safety (all parts), the NiBor trigger and hammer , the mag release (all parts), and the takedown pins (all parts). i know most of the parts are trivial but i just have no use for em and maybe someone else does. the barrel has about 500 rounds through it, and i dont really know how much the upper assembly is worth. im trying to get a little bit out of it to go towards my build. any help welcome, thanks!

Jeez so you bought a whole Saint rifle just for the lower? That's some serious Springfield dedication! :D

Jeez so you bought a whole Saint rifle just for the lower? That's some serious Springfield dedication! :D
well this was actually my first rifle purchase, i liked it from the start, then over time ive caught the "build an ar" bug. now im contemplating selling the rifle in factory condition and starting from scratch. i got a few friends that wanna get an ar (which was kinda the point in this thread a fair price)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top