JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is there any stores in the Vancouver or Portland area to buy AR15 parts that aren't completely gouging on prices?
And that have decent stock o build parts?
Would love to start supporting local shops, but i have yet to find anywhere that has any kind of stock or that has parts that aren't twice the online price.

Sweet i'll check it out. Someone else suggested that a while back must have forgotten about it.
The security store in hillsboro sometimes has some good prices on stuff but i don't make it out there often. Try not to anyways

Yep, CURTS just north of Gladstone on McLaughlin BV.. They have about everything including fair prices and knowledgeable people.

Sweet i'll check it out. Someone else suggested that a while back must have forgotten about it.
The security store in hillsboro sometimes has some good prices on stuff but i don't make it out there often. Try not to anyways

So anything you find at the security store in Hillsboro, take that crap, increase the quality and lower the price and you get Curts. I have never seen anything but a bunch of over priced garbage for airsoft guns there. IMO

might give Brad at J&B Firearms sale in Beaverton a try.

10201 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Highway right off 217

he always has a good selection

I had a lower sen to 311 they are good guys, need more stock though! Hopefully they get some good amount of product in. I'd spend more there.

I used them for a transfer also. Good people and they are just starting out so building the inventory is hard. I think if you want something specific just ask and they could probably get it for you.

Another plus one or Curts though he had things in stock last year when the craze hit that you were having problems finding on line.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top