Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AR15 package New safe queen with 30 rd mags and ammo!

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by 19 Adam, Feb 18, 2013.

1. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Active Member

New Lewis Machine Tool (LMT) Ar15 carbine.

I need to get cash for another NWFA purchase so I am making a great deal to my fellow member.

A new, high quality LMT AR15 Defender 2000 with 5 US made mil spec 30 round mags and 150 rounds of ammo on stripper clips. The mags are metal with slight use and the ammo is US made 65 grain green tip (buy the entire 420 round ammo can for an additional fee). You will not find this anywhere at any price for another year or two, I called LMT to confirm. No price gouging from me, fair price for nice package of unavailable carbine, mags, and ammo.

I need to move this fast to make another purchase so first come first serve! No trades, sorry.

acff709.jpg LMT_Defender_M4_16_inch_K_1.jpg

DSCN0405.jpg

$2000.

acff709.jpg

LMT_Defender_M4_16_inch_K_1.jpg

DSCN0405.jpg

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  2. jake2far

jake2far Portland Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

:bluelaugh:Hehehehahahahehehahwhawhawhawhawhaw, oh god make it stop! hahahahahahahaha, I can't stop, I just love to laugh, laughter is really the best medicine. Thank you sooooo much, I haven't laughed this hard in sooooo long. Hehehehehahahahawhawhawhaw, tears are rolling down my face, thank you!:laugh:
    That is some kinda funny, please do it again! I just love it when a seller tells a buyer what a "fair" price is, kinda reminds me of a used car salesman. Fair? Hahahahahahaheheheheheh, oh there it goes again, I can't quit.
    Since this is an advertisement on a forum, and the seller can ask what he wants (still find it funny the seller is telling us what a fair price is, completely different than asking price), I can offer whatever I want. I offer you $1,000.00 cash (one thousand dollars), the offer is good for 1day starting now, means the offer expires 2/20/2013 11:10PM, please tell me where and when to meet you, no BS I pay in cash.
    Thank you for your consideration.

Jim
    PS: My offer is for everything you offered, rifle, ammo, magazines and stripper clips.

3. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Active Member

Jim,

Well since you can buy the rifle today from LMT for just over $1300, oh wait, not today, you get to wait up to two years now. But you may find a used one with hundreds of rounds down the pipe for $2000 here on NWFA today.

I just bought mil spec US made 30 round NHMTG Magazine, 5.56mm, - Enhanced mags from a dealer for $35.00 each and the green tip federal 65 grain ammo is no longer available you can always laugh all the way to the bank where you can keep your money.

I laugh every day at the fools trying to sell those one ounce silver Eagles for over $30 each. HAHAHAHAH! I bought mine for $11 each and will pay $11 for each silver Eagle any NWFA member wants to sell, not a penny more.

This is the first public thread crapping I have been exposed to so I find it amusing. Why you would decide to pick on an LMT with mags and ammo over all the DPMS for $2000.00 without any extras is very interesting.

I know there is not enough goofy humor here but there is a special thread for that. As for anyone wanting a quality LMT carbine let me know. I also have new Colt 30 round mags and new NHMTG Magazine, 5.56mm, 30 Round - Enhanced if you do not want the slightly used ones. You only have a short time to enjoy these before we have to come and arrest you for felony possession of illegal weapons.

4. Bark

Bark Oregon Member

Really no need for your thread craping as thats a decent package in todays market.

If it was the piston model LMT I would be all over it.

Quantum77 and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Quantum77

Quantum77 PDX Member

Look everyone, I found a pic of jake2far, the self appointed warden of the NWFA marketplace:
    ypy6y7yv.jpg

We are so lucky to have such an expert on the pricing of things that are not his to sell. I sure hope he can spend his time crapping all over the other threads too. :thumbup:

6. jake2far

jake2far Portland Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Does this mean you are turning down my cash offer?
    Darn.
    Well, at least ya got a free bump, and maybe someone will take offense to my comments and buy your weapon for asking price just to prove what a jackwad I am. I hope it works out for you.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.