JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you want a Mercedes instead of a Saturn, build one of these babies. mine will be here in just a few days, here she is.. instant SBR if WA gets the status, or for SHTF

2013_12_28_146_29d377d637bb87545c0f.jpg

I have owned a Draco and now I own an AR pistol. Personally I like the AR better because it's lighter and it has the buffer tube. I have yet to shoot my AR but I am sure it will be more accurate.

AK3.jpg 20131226_081405_zpsvp8xnhr8.jpg

Guys remember if you live in WA, all of these fun toys are a reminder to get off your *** and write your reps to support SB 5956 so that we can play the ATF song & dance to turn these things into legal SBRs - if you so desire to do so.

If you want a Mercedes instead of a Saturn, build one of these babies. mine will be here in just a few days, here she is.. instant SBR if WA gets the status, or for SHTF

Knowing what I know about these and the HK93 pistols, it's always baffled me that they aren't considered "constructive intent" out of the box. I won't say much more, but I know you know what I'm talking about :)

Knowing what I know about these and the HK93 pistols, it's always baffled me that they aren't considered "constructive intent" out of the box. I won't say much more, but I know you know what I'm talking about :)

They are considered a pistol. Mang, just look at the gun beararmy posted, also ATF approved!!

Very cool, BUT....a friend of mine has the FA MP5 and says it's PITA to clean. My old CETME wasn't that hard to clean, but it wasn't as easy as the AK or AR.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top