JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have an, admittedly, mutt of an AR15 rifle package. It started life as a Radical Firearms upper with 16" barrel and 12" Seekins hand guard and mil-spec lower with adjustable buttstock. The lower was swapped out for an Omega polycarbonate lower (for lightweight) and Geissele trigger. The barrel was recently swapped out for a 1" dia., 24" heavy barrel (unfired) and a 19" Seekins handguard. I am including three different adjustable buttstocks ( the fixed buttstock shown is not included), 2 recoil buffers and 2 recoil springs, the original 16" barrel with extended flash hider, original gas block and intermediate length gas tube, vertical fore grip, two 20 round magazines, Nikon P-223 scope with matching mount and a bag of various, mostly Magpul, spare & accessory bits and pieces. I will also include the Plano wheeled travel case. With about $1750 invested, I'd like to get $1000 for the package. I would consider trades (plus or minus cash where required) for single shots (Ruger or Browning) and bolt guns (Sako, Tikka, CZ 550) or Springfield Armory M1-A short or long. Please PM with offers or questions. Thanks for looking!
Greg in Salem.

P4050001.JPG P4050003.JPG P4050004.JPG P4050005.JPG P4050006.JPG P4050007.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service