JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ETS mags work fine for a Glock, but for an AR I'm sticking with Magpul or one of the various USGI aluminum manufacturers. Some guy on here was selling perfectly good OKAY and Center used USGI mags for $5.00 each awhile back, and upgrading to anti-tilt followers still only set me back about $8 a magazine.

ETS mags where in question. They are popular for their Glock mags. Their Glock mags also suck.
YMMV, but I've never had a problem with them. I like their fun sticks for the price. For defensive purposes I tend to stick to factory and/or magpul.

Note that some of the mfgs of 9mm uppers warn against using "Korean" magazines. Don't know why.

Personally I would suggest checking out the magazine catch or the magazine well cut outs...as noted in the first page here.

I would also consider only keeping on hand magazines that work with all of the AR15's that you happen to own.
Bringing a magazine that doesn't work with a rifle to a shooting session is a drag....having a magazine fail when you really need to shoot , could be disastrous.
Andy

I know its hard to do, but lose the mags that don't function 100%.
If you do formal training anywhere and your the dude, that's holding everyone else up cause your gear is malfunctioning, its kinda embarrassing for you and frustrating for everyone else who paid good money to train. Even more importantly, if you needed that rifle for a self defense situation, would you really want to put yourself and your loved ones lives on the line because of $10- $20 dollar magazine?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top