JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Has PCF C-15 synthetic lower receiver with upgraded M4 stock that has no rattle . Bushmaster FLat top upper with 16" 1/9 twist chrome lined barrel. It has a shaved gas block for use with a scope and barrel is not threaded . The bolt carrier group is CMT Stag arms . Comes with a Simmons 3x9x40 scope, 2 pmags and standard M4 hand guards ( can install a UTG rail if you prefer)

This rifle has about 300-500 rds through it shoots great . I killed my first deer with the scope and the upper . Great rifle in great condition, but no safe queen. $1600

Private FTF sale Oregon Resident only

PM For picture, for some reason I can't get one to upload

Last Edited:
Looks like the price gougers are starting to pop up all over. The old supply and demand metric at the extreme demand end. Charros93 is right though. If you don't like the price, then leave it alone. That doesn't make it smell any better though.

isnt this a little steep for a plastic lower ar?

Just put the member on your ignore list. Whatever he sells you don't see and whatever you sell, he can't buy until you take him off your ignore list.

Thats the easiest way to do it without breaking forum rules.

I seriously don't mean this as a personal attack in any way, but if you believe in a free market, there is really no such thing as price gouging. Nobody is forced to buy his product. Someone who does buy it has decided that it is worth the price.

Additionally, higher prices motivate people to sell something that they otherwise might not. In times of high demand this might make something available that otherwise wouldn't be. If I had two ARs and hadn't planned on selling either one, seeing higher prices might make me decide it was worth the risk of being less well armed.

If you have suddenly realized that you need a rifle but there are none for sale, you are out of luck no matter how badly you want one. You may have decided that it is literally a matter of life and death to get one. The higher price motivates me to sell when I wasn't originally planning on it and we end up in a transaction that we both feel was beneficial.

Also, as soon as people see the price go up and decide to sell, competition keeps the prices relatively in check, actually benefiting the would be buyers by giving them more selection as well as price competition.

The only alternative is price fixing by the government (and we all know how much we like that idea) which only motivates those with an extra AR to hang onto it because it isn't worth the risk of selling it and not having it any more. End result, the person who desperately wants one can't get one at all.

Criticising someone for the price they are asking is considered poor forum etiquette. It's not that it's a really big deal. I think it's just meant to help keep our interactions in the forums on a more positive level. We all benefit from that. The proper and totally appropriate response, as well as being the one that doesn't involve the government getting more involved in our lives, is don't buy it and/or don't do business with the person doing the selling, as is typically suggested. That is the free market answer and the only one that gives reasonable results in the long run.

Sorry for the long rant, but the subject is very relevant to the current situation. It is very easy to fall into the "it's not fair" state of mind. I think we all do it from time to time. The very real danger and much of the reason for the mess our country is in today is the risk and reality of government stepping in to "fix" the problem when they hear anything that even remotely resembles an "its not fair" complaint.

VJ

Blackwater Tactical in Salem is out of all of their regular AR stuff. All they have are consignments. Pmags are $75 and a stripped lower is $500. No mags available anywhere online. No lowers, no barrels, a few lower parts kits and some miscellaneous small parts. There are no more retail supplies of ARs and parts except the high end custom shops, you know, $600+ barrels and $3000+ rifles.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.