JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
When you bought this, was the lower listed as a pistol lower or a rifle lower? The reason I ask is that if it is officially a "rifle" lower it cannot be turned into a pistol. The lower won't have that engraved usually. It is just a paperwork thing.

Yes, of course, even better. So you'll know the answer to the question. Was the stripped lower listed on the 4473 as a pistol lower or a rifle lower? It is a very important question. If this is a "rifle lower" then it can never be put into service as a pistol, with a barrel shorter than 16". A Sig brace doesn't automatically turn this stripped lower into a pistol. It either is a pistol or it is not. I'm really not trying to be rude, just trying to get a clear picture of what this is.

My opinion is it should be moved.
Its not a rifle.
and she clearly isn't selling it as a rifle.
This should be posted in parts or pistols section.
Especially since she won't clarify if it was purchased as rifle or pistol or if the form was left open....:cool:

Nope. Pistol can go back and forth (following all the laws on barrel length, of course). Rifle lowers cannot go back and forth.

Aren't these laws stoopid?!?

Anyway, it appears this lower is sold and the thread will be closing soon...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.