JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanting to sell an AR15 I haven't shot much. I bought the upper and lowers complete and put them together to make this. I bought all parts and/or assemblies brand new and I've shot exactly 80 rounds through it. I went through 4 mags, 20 rounds per mag. No more, no less.

Lower: Factory built Lewis Machine Tool (LMT) complete with LMT 2-stage trigger and ambi selector. I added the Vltor stock.

Upper: Factory built Noveske 16" light midlength with vortex flash hider. I added the Larue 9" full floating handguard and LMT rear sight. Magpul XTM rail guards are installed on the handguard. The upper came complete from the factory with the Noveske bolt group and Noveske marked gunfighter charging handle.

Comes with 2 Magpul 30 round mags.

This is a pretty sweet setup. All the parts are top notch and this rifle fits together better then most factory built ARs I've seen. The black anodize is also a perfect match.

Face to face, $1350 for the complete setup. I am willing to split the upper and lower apart.

SAM_0256.jpg

SAM_0254.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the delay, price drop on the upper. I'm not willing to remove the Larue handguard, sorry. Will ship the upper for within washington for $900 shipped.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.