JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I just built this like a month ago and put maybe 75 rounds through it . Quality rifle with nice punch and VERY accurate . All parts were new and no used parts were used in this build . All Hornaday tap ammo was used during break in .
The upper is a complete Bushmaster upper with a 16" Cromemoly steel barrel 1:10 twist A3 flattop and M4 feed ramps . Lower is a Logo'd Mega "gator" with a DPMS LPK . I installed a Magpul maid grip and CTR stock . JC hooked me up with the YHM 7" carbine free float quad hand gard and a YHM BUIS , CAA light mount and a black surefire G3 light . Also comes with 3 Cproducts 25 round mags , 3 15 round Cproducts mags , 200 rounds of Silver state Amory 110grn sierra pro hunter , 60 rounds of Hornaday 110 v-max , 20 rounds of Hornaday 110grn BTHP/WC . + some fired once Hornaday brass .

I've penciled out everything and I have $1745 into all of this . Ammo was bought at decent retail prices .

No trades AT ALL ! I need the cash for a motorcycle I'm buying . $1500 . I'm taking a loss but it's not to bad .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.